lilac*dreams
Author Info*
Pen Name: kawaii_kirei_ichigo
Started writing: This is my first fic, wad do ya think??
Real Name: dOrCaS rOxAnN tEo HuI jUn
Age: 14 and counting
Hobbies: Writing fics, toturing my muses, hee!
My Personality: Crazy! HAHAHA!!

~Content~!
Main Site
Index
Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
rainbow*connections
Tuesday, May 25, 2004
Chapter 1- Beginnigs

“Hey! Wait up!” I called laughingly after my friends.
My name is Jadeite. I live in the year two thousand, two hundred and fifty.
I have viridian green eyes and long, straight black hair, not to mention a great body. It is hard to believe that more than two centuries have passed. The Real World or Earth was nearly the same as it was one century ago. Maybe it was because we now lived in luxury and no longer needed any more new inventions? Most of the gadgets and gizmos we have now were all created in the last century, like the teleportation device and the visualized video games. Most importantly, they discovered the Seven Worlds theory. Scientists discovered that the whole universe was divided into different worlds and dimensions. Worlds are galaxies that have different dimensions in them. There are seven main worlds, which are made up of many different alternate dimensions, thus they are called. They are also called Realms. They are namely, the Real World or Earth, the Magical World or Magika, the Digital World, the Realm of the Pillar or Cephiro, the Realm of Darkness, the Realm of Light and the Realm of Immortality or more commonly known as Haven. They are also minor worlds which, only consists of a few alternate dimensions. The better known ones are Gyre, Elvva and Aenir. The worlds are held in a delicate balance. If this balance was broken, all the worlds would collide and explode into nothingness. This is only half the explanation, but if I go on, anyone reading this would fall asleep. Anyway, my story only includes one of the major worlds and one of the minor worlds. Namely, they are the Real World and Aenir. Do not get me wrong! We will travel through the rest of the worlds, but these two are the main ones.
Anyway, enough with the confusing theories and on with the story.
“Hey!” I panted, finally catching up with my friends.
“Isn’t it beautiful?” my friend, Claidi asked.
“Yeah, but I’ve seen things more beautiful then that tower.” my other friend, Winter snorted.
“No! It’s the most beautiful thing in all the seven worlds!” Claidi argued.
“Is not!”
“Is too!”
“Is not!”
“Is too!”
“Will you guys please shut up! You’re making the seven world’s balance shake, for goodness sake!” I reprimanded them.
Both of them lowered their heads in shame. “You know? I swear you guys have maturity levels of five year olds.” I added jokingly.
Both of them gave me a glare that could have melted Antarctica. I grinned as we made our way to the tower.
The tower is a tall artifact that reached beyond the sky. It was a brilliant white and gleamed in the sunlight. This tower kept the balance between the seven worlds. If anything should happen to it...
We gazed in awe at the tower. We could almost see it radiating an aura . I closed my eyes and let the sunlight warm my body, right down to my toes. Breathing slowly in and out, I started to move forward. Only to be nearly knocked down by a certain someone one on a certain hovercraft. “Hello girls, what a coincidence.” a meticulous voice said.
It was Nemian. He was the most popular boy in the Lectorium (or a school). I growled. This guy had been chasing me since who knows when. Always trying to win my fancy, which irritates me to no end.
“What do you want.” I growled between shut teeth.
“What do I want?” he said in an highly exaggerated high pitch voice, “I want you of course.”.
He loomed closer to me. “Get lost!” I snapped and aimed a expert kick at his shin.
“Ouch!” Nemian howled as he flew a few paces backwards.
“Had enough already?” I said sarcastically.
“Fine.” Nemian crawled to his hovercraft and hovered a few paces above the ground.
“If you want a ride just call. I known what happened to your hovercraft. It would be a pity if your lovely legs got swollen. Bye!” Nemian blew me a kiss and flew off.
My face grew red with embarrassment. I actually have a hovercraft. The latest model in fact. So did my two friends, only they got confiscated when we got caught speed driving...
“You go girl!” Claidi slapped my back.
“Nice kick!” Winter slapped high fives with Claidi.
“That wasn’t a very good kick you know..” I raised my eyebrows.
“Oh come on, you’re the only one in our class who knows how to do proper martial arts. That was much better than anyone could do.” Winter rolled her eyes.
“Yeah, yeah.” I mumbled.
“I’m so excited. Tomorrow we’re finally going to go to Aenir.” Claidi squealed as we reached the gate of the tower.
“Yeah, tomorrow’s the day of Ascension.” I nodded in agreement.
By the way, Aenir is the Dream World. It has only one dimension. Why do we have to go there? Well, there are many creatures in Aenir. Scientists discovered that we could actually bind them to our shadows. They would become spritshadows, servants and be at our beck and call, anytime, anywhere. Of course, only people beyond the age of fourteen could have one. So, on the day of Ascension, humans at the age of fourteen would go to Aenir to bind a spritshadow. So far, the most powerful spritshadow was Sharrakor, the Empress’s spritshadow. I have dreamed to have one like Sharrakor, but it would only be determined tomorrow.
“Hey! Are you coming or not?” Claidi called.
I snapped out of my daze and followed my friends into the tower to buy charms and sunstones for tomorrow.

Authors Notes: Hee hee! This is the real start of the story, introductions of characters and blah blah blah. The seven world theory is MINE!!! Do not use it without permission!!!!!
Pls R & R via e-mail to cute_little_ichigo@hotmail.com

Ai added colour at 12:32 AM